Welcome to our dedicated support page!
Thanks so much for purchasing one of our items!
To get started you should first register to use the support site.
It is required that we verify your purchase before you can submit a ticket. Please place your unique purchase code in the form supplied.
WPHunters Official Support Policy
Item Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing confirmed bugs in the theme code
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party plugins and non-theme related code
Changing the appearance or functionality of the theme to do something it was not intended to do or seen on the demo site is not part of the free support policy. If you want to customize a theme to do something it was not intended to do (or doesn’t have an option for), then you need to hire a developer to help you out. It is recommended to look for one on Envato Studio which is a site run by the same people who run Themeforest.
Small CSS customization requests may be submitted and will be answered depending on complexity and completely at our discretion.